Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Still A Newbie

Yup, I'm still a newbie in this paidpost thingy. I just learned that I should have checked more categories in PPP so that I'll get more opps. I only have one. No wonder, opps are so scarce. Then I learned further that I cant add more categories until 8 days is over. Well, at least I know that's not too ways from now. I can wait. And when I do, I really hope I get more opps especially I only have one monetized blog. This blog. My other site at bravejournal is still a baby, and for sure, there's hardly any traffic there. Another thing I learned (from Tess), I shouldnt put identical posts in my two blogs, otherwise my account will get suspended? What a pain. Well, I guess since I'm not submitting the other blog for paidpost anytime soon yet, it's ok to do copy and paste. I will do same changes there the first chance I'll get.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home