Sunday, August 21, 2005

Master in H.E.

Hi! I hope you are having a nice day today. The past several days I have been busy with a lot of housework starting with a painting job in Marc's room. And we did some changes in the lay-out of the living room as well as the dining room. We are actually trying to maximize the small space we have after we converted part of the living room into Marc's room.

And I would be painting Marielle's room too probably next week. My husband told me, "dear, since you've started painting their rooms, why dont you paint the whole house instead?" LOL!! yeah sure... Well, I do think our bedroom looks dull and needs a make-over. I'm even thinking to repaint the bathrooms too.
Now, how about the curtains? Yeah, I also have curtains to make. See, I'm now an expert in H.E.-- as in home economics. Dean and I already bought the fabrics and everything's pretty set already, I just have to run the sewing machine. I wish my grannie (calling Mama!) was here to supervise me as I do it. But I guess, curtains are not that hard to make... so I'm sure I can do it.

I invited some few people to visit my blogsite and the common problem they encountered was that they couldn't post their comments because they were asked for their usernames and passwords. Well, you can now.
I found out that I just needed to enable this button thats says I can allow comments from non-members. In other words, just skip the username/password space and go right to where you're supposed to write your comments. You may also choose to subscribe to my blogsite for notifications of my new posts.
FYI, my blogsite is still a baby. To be exact it's only 4 days old as of today. Like I said, it's a work in progress and I'll do my best to always update it.

GOD bless you all!

1 Comments:

  • At September 25, 2005 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    reminds me of the painting jobs i did and still plan to do. buti ka pa tho coz am sure you have the proper tools. and speaking of tools, dont forget my tools, ha?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home