Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Page Rank Woes

I never knew anything about Google page ranking until I became a paid postie. When I first started writing paid posts, I had PR 3 which I realized later was pretty good. Then it happened. Page ranks of many webbloggers including me have dropped down dramatically, some to zero.

I heard a lot of different things. They said that Google has primarily targetted PPP members' blogs because of their paid posts and reduced their PR accross the board. I also read somewhere that Google is currently updating the PageRank they are displaying in their toolbar. And this update causes a stir among the SEO community and webmasters trying to get their websites to the top of the Google Rankings. Apparently, the update is universal and it's not as if Google has it in for you specifically. The negative impact is felt by all.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home