Saturday, August 27, 2005

Heading for Orlando

I feel bad that I havent posted any new article here because I was busy constructing and reconstructing my blog. Then I think not getting enough sleep has taken toll on me. For the past few days I felt feverish and weak. But I slept pretty good last night. I feel rejuvinated enough to get everything ready for our trip to Orlando today.
We were supposed to leave here for NY yesterday but Dean decided that we go to Orlando first so he could attend this huge furniture and accessory exhibit/convention there which will be participated by many big furniture companies not only from Florida but from other states as well. He mainly wants to see all the new and different stuff marketed by these companies and establish connections with some of them.

On Wednesday next week (presuming that there'll be no change of plans anymore) we will drive up to NY to visit with his mom and sisters. It's been a year since the last time he saw his mom. And I havent met her yet so I'm really looking forward to meeting her. She's about the same age as my grannie. I'm sure I'm gonna miss Mama the moment I'll see Dean's mom.

Well, we'll be doing a lot of travelling for the next many days. On Monday, Dean and I will talk to the kids' teachers to inform them of our trip and so they could provide us with homeworks for them esp that the kids will be absent from school for a week.

My husband just told me we're leaving in 2 hours which means I need to start packing now. Got to go ... may GOD make our trip safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home