Monday, May 14, 2007

Better Than Hallmark

Yesterday was Mother's Day and I was so happy. God has blessed me with two wonderful kids who made my day really special. I couldn't count how many times they said "Happy Mother's Day, Mom" to me. They said their last greeting just before they went to bed last night. And they even told me "Happy almost Mother's Day" last week.

They were very excited to give me their presents and greeting cards. They didn't buy the presents from any store. They got them from their hearts! Nothing beats greeting cards that they themselves crafted. Hallmark cards and the like dont even come close to what Marielle and Marc have given me. In Marielle's card she says, "Mom, you're the best. Oh, I'm so glad you're my mom. The smiles that you give oh, how beautiful they are. Enjoy and relax today because today is Mother's Day. I love you." And in Marc's card he goes, "Happy Mother's Day, Mom. I love you. I am your best friend forever."

All I could utter was "can I have some Kleenex please?"

To top it all ... I got a bunch of red roses from my sweet hubby.

Thank you, guys. I love you so much. You made me feel so, so, so blessed.

(My heartfelt thanks also goes to Tess, Laura and Deo for the cards, to Abby for the flowers and to Tikya, Kuya Johnny, Lanie, Rachael, Gloria, Michelle, and my Tiyo Boy and wife Auntie Baby from California for your greetings. Thanks to everyone who remembered me yesterday. GOD bless you all!)

-

1 Comments:

  • At May 16, 2007 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice kaayo naa anak sa? ^_^ You deserved the luvey duvey from the boys and from your one only girl. ^-^

    Hey, we are coming sa FL. How about mag meet up ta? You guys can visit us sa among condo sa Kissimmee area? Layo layo pa nu-an, so we have time to plan it. Akung email addy is: lan291973@yahoo.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home