Thursday, August 17, 2006

My First Blogniversary

I just cant let this significant day pass. One year ago today I started my blog. Having been so unmotivated to write anything for the past few months I didnt think it will last this long. Two weeks ago I told myself to make a really nice write-up specially for this day. But there's none. I need to say sorry to myself. I hope my first blogniversary will push me to update my journal if possible on regular basis.


Myspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesGlitter GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace CodesMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Codes

Myspace CodesMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace, Myspace CodesMyspace CodesMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsGlitter GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace, Myspace CodesMyspace Codes

5 Comments:

  • At August 18, 2006 8:20 AM, Blogger Dindin said…

    Happy First Bloganniv. po! =)

    baka... blogger's block lang po yan.. hehehe..

    have a nice weekend!

     
  • At August 19, 2006 6:36 PM, Blogger Dindin said…

    hehehe... kung kaya sana eh.. kaso asa milano pa ako.. mejo malayo (mejo??) hehehe.. pero konting organize-organize.. kakayanin yan.. hehehe..

    can i link you up? =)

     
  • At August 21, 2006 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi sorry I was out of the country but I did miss reading your blog. happy first annversary. I was too busy didnt have time to even go online. I'll call you later!

     
  • At August 23, 2006 7:28 AM, Blogger *eLLe* said…

    hapy blaganiv!!! :)

     
  • At January 15, 2022 3:04 PM, Blogger Skip Hire Coventry said…

    This content is really helpful and easy to understand, i really like it and will share it to others thanks.

    !...Ultimately we have introduced the best, and cheap skips hire services...!

    Different cheap skip hire Coventry has made your life easier to manage your wastes/garbage from Home, Garden, Building, construction areas from your doors. You may select your desired skip services to eliminate waste management challenging activities.

    We are a group (Coventry Skip Hire) business with many years in the waste industry. Therefore, we pride ourselves on giving cheap skips to hire in Coventry and offering fair prices.

    Skip hire in Coventry is a highly professional, fast, reliable organization for a delightful customer experience. We are experienced and comfortable on budget skips Coventry has a developed customer base in both the industrial and residential sectors.

    Our skips Coventry are available for you to find the best and cheap skip hire service with multiple sizes like mini skip size & price, midi skip size & price, builder skip size & price, and maxi skips size & price. The goal of our organization is to clear and dispose of waste/ garbage according to the policies and maintain a clean and green environment; that's why skip hire Coventry is number one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home