Friday, November 23, 2007

AYear Older and Wiser

I wanna greet two friends of mine from way back ... 9 years ago, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I met Tess and Johnny in 1998 when I was hired in TESDA as information officer. They and the rest of the tropa were really nice to me. I will never forget our lunch together in PIU office, the karaoke-pizza party on Friday nights, dinner and movie in Makati and a lot more memorable days together. Thank you for welcoming me in the tropa and for the fun memories with you guys. I wish you both more birthdays to celebrate. Stay happy. Look forever young.



Tess is turning a year older today! This photo was taken in TESDA office few days before she flew to Buffalo, NY to meet Larry.














Golden boy Johnny, far left and the only thorn among the roses. He's celebrating his birthday tomorrow. This photo is from one of our TGIF gimiks. Also in photo: Susy, Melba, myself and Tamits.

1 Comments:

  • At November 23, 2007 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay, istariray pala ako dito, lol! aha, nakakita ka ng filler ha, lol! Thanks a lot Au! I don't even have that pic. Salamat talaga, i appreciate it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home