Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm In

Yup, I'm in. I have just joined the club of bloggers who make money out of blogging as you can see the paid posts I did recently. I started my blog in 2005 and never have I thought that I can actually monetize my blog. Tess urged me to do PPP shortly after she joined the site but I was hesistant because I wasnt willing to commit myself to updating my blog on a regular basis. I used to worked on my blog sporadically.

Then I started to notice more and more bloggers are into this particular online business. I was intrigued and got seriously interested especially that there's not just PPP out there.

This early I already got a handful of opps that I thought, "can I really keep up with this?" But then I have to. If I wanna make money, then I'll do what I have to do.

And before I forget, I want to thank Tess from the bottom of my heart for helping me out when I was signing up in all these sites. She pratically talked me through the entire process.

Again, HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!!
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home