Thursday, December 13, 2007

Girls in Black

These pictures were taken two Sundays ago after church. We were wearing black for our Silent Praise choir. It's a choir wherein we dont sing the song but instead interpret it using sign language. The Silent Praise choir was for the deaf and mute members of the church.

We had to wear dark clothes to show just the movement of our hands. We did "Mary Did You Know?" as early Christmas presentation of the church.

I have a video taken by Dean which I wished he did well. At some point the camera was panned down and then up. He said that was because he wanted to watch us, not through the viewfinder. I will upload it in my blog sometime in the future.

When we got home while waiting for Dean, the kids and I were goofing around the front yard, hence, these pictures.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home