Friday, January 18, 2008

Chocolate Pancakes

Marc was hungry. Naturally because it's already 2 pm. We had late breakfast so I figured he wont be asking for lunch until around 3. He's funny because he claims to be hungry for something in particular. I told him to fix himself PB&J but he didnt like to because as he said he was hungry for pancakes.

Marielle doesnt like pancakes but I have to make something that both of my kids would eat. Suddenly I got an idea. I remember the last time we went to IHOP Marielle and Marc ordered for chocolate pancakes. So why not chocolate pancakes?

I grabbed the ready-mix pancake that we bought at Sam's Club. 3 cups of the mix plus 2 and 1/4 cups of water make 10 pieces. What I did was dissolve 3 tbs of cocoa powder in the water, add 1 tsp vanilla and then the mix. Voila! chocolate pancakes ready to eat in just 10 minutes. My kids just loved it!
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home