Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Q & A (Part 2)

I wrote 'part 2' in my title because I did another Q&A before.
  1. If you could change your name what would it be? I've always liked the name "Daphne". I think Daphne Cobile-Shepard sounds really nice.
  2. What is the main fault of your character? I'm the quiet type and most of the time people mistake that for being stuck-up.
  3. Describe how you kiss in one word. Sincere
  4. Happiness is a thing called ... Love
  5. How would your mother remember you in one word? Stubborn
  6. What is your favorite flower? Red rose
  7. What is the most insane question you've been asked? "Can we spend the night together?" He thought I was easy. Maybe I was but definitely not stupid.
  8. What is the first quote that comes to your mind? "Weather-weather lang yan." by Erap Estrada.
  9. What animal that best describes you partner? Bear, as in Teddy Bear
  10. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes, not so long ago. It happened 18th of last month. I was the one driving. By GOD's grace nobody was hurt.
  11. Do you still like cartoons? Who is your favorite cartoon character? Not anymore. Tweety is my favorite cartoon character.
  12. When was the last time you got hugged? A couple of hours ago my son hugged me.
  13. Have you ever changed a diaper? Of course. I got 2 kids.
  14. Do you nickname your friends? Some of them yes. I think it's an indication that you're close to them.

** Anybody is welcome to grab this ! **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home