Saturday, January 19, 2008

Journey's New Lead Vocalist is Arnel Pineda

Arnel Pineda is another Pinoy who is set to wow not only the American audience with his awesome voice but everyone who adores the Journey and their songs as well. "Faithfully" and "Open Arms" are two of Journey's songs that were so popular in the 80's. Barely in my teens, I didn't care about the artists although I knew the songs very well. I've been hearing "Faithfully" on the radio quite often and I love it more than I did when I was younger. But of course, I didn't know anything about love back then. Anyways, Journey welcomed Arnel after their guitarist, Neal Schon discovered him on YouTube. I hope through Ariel, Journey will make great waves again in the music industry.



The video that led Arnel to the great Journey.

3 Comments:

  • At January 21, 2008 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Arnel Pineda ba? He is really good! Way to go!

     
  • At January 24, 2008 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In our day to day life many times we are caught in a situation where we need some urgent cash. The traditional lenders take some considerable amount of time to approve the loan and it may cause inconvenience to us. To solve such urgent cash requirements you may opt for fast unsecured personal loans. Usually this loan is provided by the online lenders so it the processing and approval takes minimal time.To find Bad credit personal loans, Secured loans, Unsecured loans, Wedding loans, Bad credit history loans visit http://www.ezpersonalloansuk.co.uk

     
  • At January 24, 2008 8:55 PM, Blogger Moms Life Blog said…

    nice video:)
    btw, I added u in my blogroll, just check out there just scroll down in my blogroll, I hope u will add my new domain as http://gerlweyh.com, thank u!:) see ya sometimes

     

Post a Comment

<< Home