Friday, January 04, 2008

Five In A Row ...

My thanks to Tess for this tag. Without further ado here it goes:

1. Name one thing you do everyday.
- I make breakfast for Dean every morning.

2. Name two things you wish you could learn.
- Scuba diving because I want to explore the jungle underwater.
- Computer technology because I dont want to be just a PC user. I want to be a computer geek.

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.
- Trees remind me of my tree climbing activities I did when I was a kid.
- Beach or seashore reminds me of those days when I went swimming with a bunch of other kids or picking seaweeds and crabs during lowtide.
- A scar in my leg reminds me of one afternoon at school. I played tag with my fellow grade 3 students. I fell and passed out. The next thing I knew I was in the clinic with the nurse cleaning my wound. I saw lots of blood. I cried so loud the whole school heard my screaming.

4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.
- Crab cooked with garlic and butter. I'm the only who loves it so I rarely buy crabs.
- Broiled asparagus. I buy asparagus only when it's not too expensive.
- Baked mussels (tahong). It's hard to find fresh ones.
- Seaweed salad made by a Filipina friend of mine here in SC. She buys the frozen seaweed from the Asian store. She tosses it with ginger, vinegar, onion, pepper and bagoong na isda. She really makes it so yummy, perfect partner for fried fish.

5. Name five things that make you feel good.
- Praying or talking to God like He's just beside me.
- Listening to inspirational songs.
- Eating out when I dont feel like cooking.
- Wearing a new outfit.
- When I dont hear my kids fighting.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home