Monday, August 29, 2005

The "7" Quiz

Ok, since I cant think of anything to talk about right now why not try answering this quiz that Tess handed down to me.

Seven things that I like the most:
nature tripping (I'm always in awe of GOD's creations, they always reassure me how real and good HE is), when I see my kids happy, when my husband surprises me with something he knows would make me happy, music (christian music, ballad, smooth jazz,and some pop), eating (although I'm now limiting my food intake so I could fit into my favorite jeans again), movies, taking pictures, and reading emails from my family and friends.

Seven important things in ur bedroom:
lamp, phone, alarm clock, fan, book, radio, and hairpiece to tie my hair up when I get up.

Seven random facts about you:
quiet type, sentimental, non-confrontational but can be feisty when pushed too hard, shy/bashful (I need to be drawn out before I talk and get animated), enjoy simple pleasures (mababaw), child-like (sometimes) and a survivor (from so many unpleasant twists and turns of my life).

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
We never know when GOD would take our lives back so I wont answer this although I have hopes and dreams. It's all up to HIM who is the author of my life and who knows what's good for me to make them or any of them come true. I take each day that I'm alive as a blessing and for that HE deserves all my thanksgiving and praise.

Seven things you can do:
cook, swim, sew, play the guitar (just a little bit), climb trees (once climbed a 12 ft coconut tree), do my own manicure/pedicure and make a puso (cooked rice in a weaved coco leaves).

Seven things you cant do:
stop talking tagalog and bisaya, bungee jump, play the piano, talk before a crowd ( I have a terrible stage fright), ballet dance, appreciate basketball and chess, fix a crashed PC.

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
he has to have a nice pair of eyes (they have to be blue, lol), has to be a gentleman, thoughtful, responsible, dependable, sensitive to my feelings/needs, loves to sweet-talk (kahit alam ko minsan binobola lang ako hehehe).

Seven things you say the most:
"Hey, dear ...", "I love you, dear", "di ba?" (instead of "right"?), "again, please..." (when I dont get what my husband is saying), "I know!", "stop it! or quit!" (when kids do something bad), "samok!" (when kids are bugging me), "oh, my..."

Seven celebrity crushes:
Richard Gomez, Cesar Montano, George Clooney, Keanu Reeves, Tim Robbins, Ewan McGregor, Sean Connery.

Seven people you want to take this quiz:
Anyone who wants!