Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Just Rambling

I feel down and out today. Been feeling this way for the past few days. It's like everything's the same day after day. While it's true that I love my life right now (no more rushing to the office every morning, no more deadlines to beat, no more boss Rinzi who's perpetually makulit, no more coming home late from the office due to taffic jams, no more maniningil for the longganisa or embutido that I get from my officemates, no more waiting and hoping for monetary bonuses from the government, no more insufficient take home pay, etc.) I don't know why I feel the way I feel right now.

A friend told me, "siguro dahil wala ka nang challenges." And by challenges she meant the things I just mentioned plus of course the many mental, emotional and spiritual torture I used to suffer from that she herself witnessed! Well, it's true. As she aptly put, "nakawala ka na sa kuko ng agila." But I beg to disagree a little bit. Just because I managed to get out of my pathetic situation in the Philippines means I have no more reason to worry or fret here in the States. Problems are part of our existence. And they actuallly spice up our lives. Mahirap nga lang minsan especially when they seem to be more than we can handle.

Oh well, I'm rambling. I dont want to write down everything that's in my mind right now. My thoughts are randomly racing. But really I'm a lot happier now. I think I'm just having a terrible mood swing. I just realized Ms. Flow is visiting me soon. I guess that explains it.

2 Comments:

  • At April 15, 2006 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Au, ako sa una wala pako anak. Grabi akung ka bored sa balay, karon gani naa nako tulo ka lihok ma bored gihapon ko. :D So I usually invited friends over at the house, medyo na anad na pud sila. Kung dili ko maka tawag nila para i-invite sila mo tawag then bring food. ~_^ Among balay dili mawad-an ug tawo. Ma wala akung mingaw, pero na apud time jud na I need to be alone. Hahah!

    Anyway, Have a good Easter Sunday! ~_^

     
  • At April 15, 2006 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ehem. I mean to say Happy Easter. Hahah :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home