Saturday, November 24, 2007

His Name is Rhet

I have been trying my sewing skills on making an air man to help my husband help advertise RoomStore where he works as a sales associate. We bought the real air man last year in Florida and used it everyday leaving it worn out, torn out and useless. But the fans are still excellent so I suggested that I make the airman myself. I thought it was easy and it really is. I just have to find time to make my own unique pattern and design. All I really needed was 5-6 yards of 60-ins wide flag material. I made a tube, added the arms and voila, he came to life! I named him Rhet because the first time we set him up his arms fell limp and he danced like a retard (retarded). He was so funny, I couldnt stop laughing. I fixed him and now he does his job much better.
.

2 Comments:

  • At November 25, 2007 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i thought i left a message here yesterday but it disappeared, lol! you have done a great job with Rhet, way to go! Enjoy ur Sunday!

     
  • At November 25, 2007 12:55 PM, Blogger Au Shepard said…

    actually, nakita ko na message mo pero i deleted kasi nagkamali nga ako ng send sa last paid post ko. siempre, filler yan kaya delete rin sya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home