Wednesday, November 14, 2007

No School Bus

Too much hassle for me this morning because the kids' school bus never came. The bus normally comes at 7:00 AM. Ten minutes before that my kids are already at the bus stop. As soon as they're gone I go back to bed to get more sleep.

I was anxiously waiting for the bus as I watched my kids from the window. They started getting fidgety especially Marc, understably because they've been standing there for so long in a very chilly morning. Finally at 7:20 AM I grabbed my keys and jacket and motioned my kids to come and get in the car. Still in my jammies I drove my kids to school hoping the car wont break down or I wont get pulled over by a cop.

Well, I know things happen. Something must have just gone wrong with the bus or the driver. Whichever, I hope it will be okay soon.

And me... I didnt go back to bed because when I got home, Dean was already up and I didnt feel sleepy anymore.

(Found out later today that their bus broke down and t'will be a little while before it starts running again.)



Marielle and Marc before going to
the bus stop.











Kids now sitting on the ground after
standing for so long as they wait for
the school bus.




.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home