Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Feast With The Third Graders

Last Tuesday, Marc and all his fellow third graders had their thanksgiving feast which is actually their yearly tradition before their thanksgiving break. Each student was asked to bring a dish to share with everyone including the parents who were also invited.

To be sure that the food Marc brought was something that everyone would like, I made a Dark Chocolate Cake. Chocolate cake is safe because I think it is a universal dessert. Most people, if not all, like anything chocolate. The feast went very well, and as I expected my cake was one of the best sellers among the desserts.

The very moist Dark Chocolate Cake I proudly made from scratch.







In Marc's classroom where parents and students enjoyed the food.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home