Friday, December 14, 2007

Found A Tag

I wasnt really tagged to do this. I was tag-hunting and found one in Roselle's blog. Salamat Sel.

1. In two words, explain yesterday? Quiet when kids were still in school, loud and noisy when they got home, lol.
2. Who made you smile today? Dean because he took me out for breakfast.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8am? Sleeping. I go back to bed soon after the kids are picked up by the school bus.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? I made a paid post.
5. Something that happened to you in 1985? marami!! isa lang ba? ok um...had my first boyfriend ever that lasted only a week. Nawala ang crush ko sa kanya nung naging bf ko na, lol. I think I just loved the kilig factor kasi hinaharana niya ako at pinapadalhan ng love notes.
6. Last thing someone else said to you? "why is she always mean to me?" said Marc about his sister.
7. What was your answer? I said, "Just let her be and leave her alone. She's not in a good mood because I made her do the dishes."
8. Do you shave or wax? which hair are you talking about? Shave.
9 . How many different beverages have you drank today? coffee and water.
10. What is your favorite part of the day? When kids are at school.
11 . Your current to-do list? Call for a dental appointment for myself, buy groceries and mail off Christmas cards.
12. Bad trip ka ba ngayon? No.
13. What color is your toothbrush? Red and white.
14. What are you wearing right now? Jeans and T-shirt.
15 . Any plans for Friday night? No.
16. Least favorite place to shop? None. I like to shop anywhere I get the best deals. Basta may "sale" dun ako.
17 . Things you bought today? Christmas cards.
18 . Last gift you received? pajamas and slippers, for my birthday.
19 . Who gave you that? Dean.
20 . What made you sad today? not sad, asar lang when my kids dont get along and they keep tattling on each other.
.

1 Comments:

  • At December 17, 2007 11:13 PM, Blogger fraser k said…

    Hello from AdaptiveBlue! I wanted to drop you a quick note and thank you for integrating our SmartLink widget into your site - hopefully you found the process an easy one!

    If you want to adjust the width of the widget (you may want to make it a tad wider) you can click "grab" button and adjust the settings in there.

    Also - check out our other top widgets. You can make money from affiliate revenues while displaying great content on your site: http://www.adaptiveblue.com/widgets_auto.html

    Finally, we offer a Blogger plugin that installs with a single click and adds SmartLinks to your posts, providing more information for your readers automatically while allowing you to earn some affiliate revenue! Learn more at www.adaptiveblue.com

    Best,

    Fraser

     

Post a Comment

<< Home