Thursday, December 06, 2007

I Drained the Battery

We watched Marielle's first chorus concert tonight at school. Before that we thought she wont be able to make it because just when we were ready to go, our van refused to start. I used the van this morning so I couldnt understand why it suddenly didnt work. We had no choice but call Dean to hurry home to pick us up. At that time he was already about to get off work. Marielle was 20 minutes late but I guess it was not a problem because she said everybody was busy that nobody even noticed that she was late. The performance was very good and the chorus members were so adorable. As to what was wrong with the van, Dean suspected that I probably left something on the whole day. And I was thinking he was right. I admit I'm getting forgetful, maybe a sign of old age. I remember I turned the parking lights on this morning when I took the kids to school and maybe I forgot to turn it off and that drained the battery. I'm still kinda on denial that it was really my fault. I hope it will be okay tomorrow.