Thursday, December 06, 2007

Presents for the Kids

I had our Chirstmas tree up right after Thanksgiving Day. I thought the tree still looked bare without the presents underneath it. So I started buying little gift items mostly for the kids just so I got something to place underneath the tree. I love wrapping gifts too so I guess it was just me being so excited about the whole thing. So far, I got almost everything that my kids have wished to get this Christmas. Fortunately, they didnt really wish for anything expensive. Mababaw lang kaligayahan nila. Actually I never want to spoil them with a lot of presents that I know they wouldnt care using after the holidays. That's what happened the first time we had our Chirstmas in the States. It was very wasteful and we're talking about hard-earned money. I always tell Dean to buy the kids things that they really like. Forget the price because they are still too young to care about that.