Friday, November 30, 2007

PPP Counts Me In

PPP finally approved my blog. For a while I thought they never will. As soon as I got the notice that I'm good to go with PPP I immediately went to their pretty site and looked for opps. At first, I didnt know how to go around the site because they have a different system, pages, colors, stuff like that. Probably I just gotten used to the other sites which I thought were more comprehensive, not a lot of blings-blings. It was all new to me... but! it didnt take long for me to find my ways around there, thanks to Tess again, she makes it easy for me. I'm lazy, that's the truth. Then found out for myself, PPP is a very user-friendly site after all. I love it! Just submitted my very first post for them. Hope it gets approved. Want to do a lot more.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home