Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Grannie

Talked to my grannie today on the phone. I miss her so much. She told me she was packing her luggage because she's going to our province on Saturday. And all by herself. She's 85 years old. She's just an amazing woman. I prefer to call her wonderwoman. She's my hero actually. I told her countless of times to take it easy, she's not as strong as she thinks she is! The problem is she forgets that she's already old. Sometimes she's not happy when a stranger politely calls her lola. As she always says, her strength comes from the Lord. And about traveling alone, while everyone is worried about her doing that, she only tells you that God's on her side nothing bad will happen to her. If it's her time to go "home" then amen, so be it, it's all according to God's divine will. I miss her. I hope to see her before she goes "home."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home