Saturday, December 29, 2007

Random Q's

Grabbed this from Juliana. Thank you, girl.

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 10 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Already married actually. But I never had a particular age to get married. I just knew I wont stay single all my life.
2. What color do you like most?
Any light color. I dont like striking, bright colors.
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
To my husband, I'd say, "we'll make it through." To my kids, I'd say "dont get married early."
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Right now, I wish to visit my relatives in Sacramento, California and go with them fishing.
5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
It's the fact that I easily get discouraged.
6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
I'm afraid to lose my mind. Sometimes I find myself na kinakausap ko ang aking sarili sa salamin, lol. Seriously, I'm afraid to lose the people closest to my heart.
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Give some to relatives and friends who are really in need so they can start a small business or whatever and make the money I gave grow. Invest on apartment business in the Philippines. Buy education plan for my kids. Buy a small house here in the US preferably in the countryside. Save the rest.
8. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
I actually just grabbed this from Juls. I dont know her very well but I have the impression that Juls is an intelligent woman, pretty and, a loving wife and mother.
9. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
My husband is not perfect but he's the kind of person I always wanted. More than the physical aspect...I love the fact that he respects me, treats me very specially, and most of all he loves my kids like his own.
10. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
I really wish I worked harder in college and make better grades because I feel so embarassed everytime I look at my transcript. Fellow "Peyups" (UP) know what I mean when I say I have so many "kulot" grades. I remember "The Three" poem. It's a spoof of the poem, "The Tree."
11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Backstabbers, conceited and two-faced.
12. What is your ambition?
To be able to save enough money so my family and I can do more things together especially travelling.
13. What is the thing that will make you think a person is bad?
If I feel that he or she is just using me.
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God.
15. What brand of toothbrush do you use?
Oral-B.
16. It would be 2008 in a few days, do you have a new year’s resolution?
Yes. They're actually the same every year, lol.
17. What is the best gift you got this Christmas?
It's a stand mixer given by hubby.
18. What 5 things do you usually put in a balikbayan box for families in 'pinas?
Never done it yet but if ever, I'd put canned goods, some clothes, vitamins, etc.
19. What do you want written on your epitaph?
"Here lies a woman who survived all the storms because GOD had her under His wings."
20. Is there any person that has left a scar in your heart?
Yes. I never realized how big the scar was until I got older. What she did could have landed her in jail if it happened at present time. I think I was her only victim. Never heard of her doing the same thing to someone else. But I've forgiven her even if she never said sorry.
I'm tagging anyone who likes to do this or needs a filler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home