Friday, December 21, 2007

Wings and Winds

Just got home from dinner at Wild Wings, my favorite place when I'm craving for buffalo wings. Dean prefers Hooters which incidentally just accross from Wild Wings. I tease him that maybe he just likes the hooters girls, lol. Buffalo wings at Hooters are too greasy for me, and they're breaded which I dont like. We didnt really intend to dine out tonight but since we were already out supposedly only to buy soda and ice cream we decided to have dinner somewhere. Plus traffic was heavy and we didnt want to get stuck in the slow moving caravan.

Today's very chilly and windy. I just hate driving on I-26 and I could feel the wind blowing against the van. I feel like I'm being blown off the lane. It's scary. It's easy to lose control when it's windy so you really have to be more alert. Going home, I didnt take the freeway anymore. I took the long way which meant going through about 10 red lights. At least I felt safer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home