Friday, December 07, 2007

What a Filler

I dont know exactly what to write about. What I know is that if I keep on typing like I do right now, sooner or later before I know it I'm gonna get that much needed filler. Yes, a filler. That word which I used to hear a lot from Tess when I was still a non-paidposter. Non-paidposter? did I just invent that word? Well, I couldnt find the right word ... but you know what I mean? It didnt take long for me to realize that to post something in between paid posts is such a pain in the butt.

Writing perse is not hard, it's what to write about when in fact, a short while ago I already wrote something. Hello? Just how mundane your filler can be? I mean I almost wrote about the spider I saw making a web in our front porch. Now, okay I have another paid post to make but before that I gotta write another filler but what am I gonna write about this time? One solution is find and grab a tag from fellow paidposters. I'm really just rambling around until this gets long enough to publish. I know this doesnt even make any sense at all.
.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home