Monday, November 26, 2007

My Day Today

After the kids' Thanksgiving break, I didnt feel ready to wake up early again to help them prep up for school. So last night, I set the alarm clock at 6:30 am instead of 6:00 so I could sleep in a little bit more. Only I had to take them to school myself because there's no way they can catch the school bus.

Temperature today was warm surprisingly. It's been really cold the past many days which makes me so tamad to go out. Anyways, at around 11 this morning I went to pick up Dean at RoomStore so we could have lunch together. I wanted us to go to Olive Garden but decided to try the food court in the mall instead. While there I looked around for possible Christmas presents.

After lunch, I went to Wachovia to make a deposit then went to Piggly Wiggly to buy milk and eggs. Then I realized, I got 2 minutes to get home before the kids' school bus comes. I'm always worried because my kids get really petrified when they get home and nobody's there. Good timing though because on my way home the bus was right behind me.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home