Thursday, November 29, 2007

Two Things

I was hunting for tags to have something to post about today. And I found one in Juliana's blog. Thank you, Juls ha... I left a message in your comment box. Here goes:

1.Two names I go by: Au (my real nickname) /Aurora (only here in the States) 2. Two things I am wearing right now: capri pants / sweater 3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: love /better communication 4. Two things I like to do: cook /eat 5. Two things I want very badly in this moment: laptop / money 6. Two things I did last night: made a post for smorty / watched TV with Dean 7. Two things I ate today: scrambled eggs / sausage 9. Two things I am doing tomorrow: take Marielle to the dentist / buy her a pair of black pants 10. Two favorite days of the week: Friday /Sunday 11. Two favorite holidays: Christmas /Thanksgiving 12. Two favorite beverages: sweet tea / coffee with creamer 13. Two things about me that you may not have known: I can play piano pero first grade level lang and I can also play a little bit, the guitar. 14. Two jobs that I have had in my life: Admin Assistant / Information Officer II 15. Two movies I would watch over and over: Mouline Rouge / Phantom of the Opera 16. Two places I have lived: Philippines /USA 17. Two of my favourite food: Shrimps / crabs 18. Two places I would rather be right now: Philippines / Paris
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home