Thursday, November 29, 2007

This Afternoon

Outside this afternoon was so beautiful -- breezy, not too cold in fact it felt so good. The colors of fall still evident on the leaves of the trees made the moment even more dramatic and enticing to become part of nature. I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood along with Cupcake, my JRT doggie. About 100 feet away from the house Marc came up running saying he wanted to join us. I asked Marielle if she wanted to come too but she opted to play with Emma, our neighbor's daughter. We walked up to the Clubhouse where the pool and playground are. Marc and I took the swing while Cupcake barked wildly as we swung up and down. She barks at anything moving actually. And she chases anything running too, with no sense of danger at all that's why she had that accident last year. She chased a cat accross the street and got hit by a truck. Anyways, we walked back home after about 30 minutes. It was a very good 30 minutes with my son and my dog.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home