Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Whirlin' Waters


















Today I took the kids to the Whirlin' Water Park, about 5 miles from our house. It was our first
time to be in a place like this and the kids just went crazy. They didnt know which pool ride to go first. The best one was The Big Kahuna, a 27,000 sq. ft. wave pool which featured exciting wave action. The kids also had a blast sliding down the Riptide Run which is a mat racer that slide 8 stories high delivering 347 feet. Too bad for me because I thought the park was only for kids and I didn't bring my swimsuit. I don't think I could stand the heat of the sun though. Like any typical Pinay, ayoko mangitim lalo. It was just too hot for me. While everyone else enjoyed basking in the sun, I walked around the park with a towel on my head. Actually I thought I looked funny but I didnt care.




Marielle and Marc at the Big Splash Tree House. (Can you spot them?)









The Riptide Run. I will try this when we go back there 2 weeks from now.








Marc sliding down the Tubular Twister.










The Rollin River, a lazy river for carefree floating.






-

2 Comments:

  • At July 13, 2007 12:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow the pix makes me wanna do the nestle punch kaya lang baka mabasag pa tong laptop ko hahahha.. add na pala kita sa links:) ty for visitng mys site:)

     
  • At July 13, 2007 2:15 PM, Blogger RoSeLLe said…

    Hey Au! Thanks for visiting my spot again. Nice pics! I need a getaway like that.. maybe when hubby comes back from his trip :D Nways, I agree with you about the hair. I don't know what's with the long hair that guys likes it very much. Pero for us ladies, ang hirap i-manage non ha.. Magastos na sa shampoo and conditioner, kakapagod pa magsuklay!! eheehe :) Sige po, till next time, ingats lagi! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home