Thursday, November 08, 2007

It's Chilly!

It's been unusually super chilly for me for the past few days and mornings have been frosty. Temp doesnt get this low in Florida until December or January. Right now it's 36F and quite windy too which made it worse especially because we went to the school tonight for Marielle's "Math Masters Night" event. From there we went to Ryan's Resto for dinner. I wished I just made dinner so we could go straight back home.

I can just imagine how much colder I would be if we pushed through with our plan to drive up to Corning, New York tonight! The family reunion that we're supposed to attend on Saturday has been re-scheduled, I guess, I'm not really sure what happened. We still plan to go north probably in January, God willing.



Marielle is one of the Math Masters in her class.







These young Math Masters are challenging the guest parents their mathematical skills through games. The lady in purple jacket is Ms. Sanders, their teacher. She's nice!




That's me accepting the multiplication challenge. Good thing, I beat this boy or else it's gonna be totally embarassing if I lost!



When it comes to Math, I dont know if I can say I'm smarter than a 4th grader. Math is my weakness.




.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home