Monday, November 14, 2005

We're Moving

So wazzup with me lately? Well, just one major thing that has seemed to put everything else on hold. We're moving! Gotta get this new house clean, nice and pretty by Friday. And gotta start boxing up all our stuff, too.

"I never knew you guys are moving ... you never told me." A friend said to me the other day. "Well, I never knew either!" I answered laughing. "...not until last week."

One thing about my husband which is sometimes cute and sometimes ... not cute is his being unpredictable. He's so full of surprises that I can never tell what he's up to the next few minutes. Of course that's an exaggeration but I cant think of any other way to say it. While I prefer making plans and setting a timetable my husband is the spur-of-the-moment type of guy.

"I'm spontaneous." He said.
"But it's crazy," I told him. "...Just dont expect me to like it everytime because you have to at least ask me first if I'm up for whatever you have in mind."

But I'm happy we're getting a bigger place. Actually, he's happier because he never likes it everytime I have to holler at him to turn the TV down when the kids and I are working on their homework. Now he's so looking forward to having his own private nook.

The "new house" is not new in the real sense. In fact the first time I saw it ... I totally didnt like it. It looked like the house was ready to fall apart anytime. But Dean promised that he'll make it really nice. And in fairness, it looks better and better everyday that we're working on it.

Dean wants us to move on the 21st and we're all excited about it.

5 Comments:

  • At November 14, 2005 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm sure you're gonna like your new home. will you have a house warming party? dont forget to call me :) xoxoxo

     
  • At November 14, 2005 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it seems everybody's moving, lol! most of my friends have either moved or moving to a new house. Enjoy ur new house and hope u share pics of it soon, ingat!

     
  • At November 15, 2005 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hirap maglipat lalo kung sangkatutak ang gamit. lumipat kami ng bahay noon naku di malaman kung ano uunahin. matagal bago naayos lahat.

     
  • At December 14, 2005 3:03 AM, Blogger Raquel said…

    Hi Au,

    I got your link from Tikya, I saw your pictures too on he photo album. Can I link you?

    Lilipat pala kayo, mahirap yan. Madali ang mag impake pero napakahirap ang pag arrange ng mga gamit.

    Si kister lang ang magbuhat ng mga mabibigat ha. Ang liit mo pa naman, smiiile.

     
  • At December 17, 2005 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hullo au .wats new...kindly visit naman ur email add...advance merry xmas to all of u....gaga

     

Post a Comment

<< Home