Saturday, September 22, 2007

Loving Daw O?

What's Your Best Quality?
Your Result: Loving

Your best quality is loving! People like you because of your loving nature. You are a nice person that cares about others. Your loving nature makes you a good friend.

Personality
Intelligence
Ambitious
Out-Going
Sense of Humor
What's Your Best Quality?
Take More Quizzes


Tess had me try this best quality test and it turned out the way it did. It says I'm a loving person. I honestly dont know if others think the same about me. It takes time for one to know me well because I'm so full of inhibitions. Only the ones who understand the complexity of my personality can appreciate me and the things I do for them. One thing I'm so sure about myself is that when I love and care for somebody, I do for the rest of my life.

Next is personality. Personality is the totality of qualities and traits, as of character or behavior, that are peculiar to a specific person. I think this result is trying to tell me that my personality is unique. Yes I admit, iba talaga ang make-up ng pagkatao ko. I am complicated. It's quite evident actually to those who have spent time with me whether for a short or long term period. Sometimes I dont like myself because of how I am. But then I have my own share of individuals who love me as I am and for what I am so hey, what's the problem? That's all that matters!

Whew! Good thing, intelligence comes after that (wink!).

I got really short bars for the rest of the qualities. I wont contest that because the results rendered are pretty honest. I'm not the go-getter type. I'm not out-going either. In fact in some situations I can be extremely aloof . I can make people laugh but usually only those I feel comfortable hanging out with. That's why I like the company of humorous and chatty people. I love it when they make me laugh.

See, the last three quite explain what I said about my personality.


-

1 Comments:

  • At July 27, 2007 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahha I did that tag too! sa akin naman personality daw. hindi ko na pinost yong after that lol
    ty for the nice comment you posted:)
    take care always and enjoy the rest of your summer:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home